SPA OPEN PITLANE
Spa-Francorchamps Circuit Sunday March 16, 2014
We have received the following from Vincent and Alain who
run the Spa meeting:
On Sunday March 16, 2014 the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps will awaken.
Roadbook Organisation, Alain Defalle & Vincent Collard open the year
2014 on the most beautiful circuit in the world, with an Open Pitlane
Concretely, any owner of a racing car or a touring car can run on the
circuit between 9am and 12am and again between 1pm and 6pm. Entry fee
is 450 euros per car.
The Open Pit Lane is for both modern cars and oldtimers. All the details
including an entry form are available on www.spaopenpitlane.com
Each driver can use the track as long as they wish.
How is the day run ?
• Open Pitlane is when drivers can go out to the track as and when
they like rather than in a dedicated time slot. Maximum 70 cars are allowed
simultaneously on the track.
• The track is open from 9am to 12am and from 1pm to 6pm without
• Each driver can use the track as long as they wish.
• Oldtimer classic cars and modern cars are accepted. Road cars
and competition cars are accepted.
Respect of noise limits
• The maximum permitted is 107 dB in static from the exhaust pipe
and 103 dB on the track measured at 15m from the centreline of the track.
• Entry fee is 450 euros per car, payable at registration on the
circuit and includes:
- 4 driver wristbands
- 1 place for the car in a F1 box
• Passengers are free.
• The teams that register 5 or more cars are invited to contact
• Booking is not mandatory but is recommended to receive an email
with all the practical details of the day.
Drivers and passengers
• To access the track, each driver / passenger must wear a crash
• Each driver must sign a waiver of appeal for himself and his passengers
and will receive a wristband to access the track.
• No sport licence required.
Stages of the day
• From 7h 30
Arrival at the circuit & Registration
• 9h 00 : Opening of the track.
• 12h 00 - 13h 00 : Break.
Brasserie open on the circuit.
• 13h 00 : Opening of the track.
• 18h 00 : Track closed.
Disclaimer: The above represents only the unofficial view of
the writer and not of the Monoposto Racing Club in any way whatsover.
Subheadlines and captions are not originated from the named author.
We are unable to reproduce results due to copyright reasons. If any pictures
are copyright and the owner wishes them removed please email us.